🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

PSX CD Burning

Started by
16 comments, last by King 24 years, 4 months ago
Oh? So you only back things up, eh? Why didn''t you make that clear in the first place? And why should we trust you anyway? Your post came after SithLords, how do we know you didn''t just use his excuse? Furthermore, your hostility towards polcoz, who had a good point, shows your immaturity.

Quite frankly, you have nobody to blame for getting flamed but yourself.

--TheGoop
Advertisement
Toast ''em boys!
This is truely sad... "frankly" I just don''t really blame any of u for being pissed, i mean how could I actually expects an actual answer without being shot at by a fucker(ooh hostile... not where i''m from anyways), and blamed for something that really degrades game making(I thought this was Gamedev.net...Maybe i''m wrong). Again "if you can''t see past your pathetic theory" then i''m sorry because this was purely for some help(which would have been appreciated).
You weren''t "shot at by a fucker". You took a shot at a guy who had a valid point. Quit trying to play victim. If you had at least an ounce of dignity and respectability then you would have politely explained that it was simply for backup. Instead you decided to tell him to "fuck off" because he had a "pathetic theory" (which wasn''t pathetic at all).

In fact, whats "pathetic" is your reaction to any sort of criticism. THAT, is what is sad.

--TheGoop
Not to mention there was a suggestion on how to "acquire" the codes to make Nero operate like as a full-version instead of the demo version. Thats called ripping them off.

Still Learning...
Still Learning...
hahha oh man you sure do have a point!!! but as for you friz, i didn''t ask for that in any way, some guy replied with that statement. BTW i would like to see how long i can carry this pathetic post(or maybe this is a way to shut this thing up.......... I don''t know).
Hmmm.. this will be my last post here because i think dragging this on and on(which i know you could do "theGoop") is stupid. I''m sorry for being "hostile" but i also want to thank you for the laugh i''ve been given from these replies. Its funny to me because you try and present your philosophy on who is the victim(NOT ME) do you actually think I CARE... in fact why did you reply to this post??? You sure are my hero now. I, in fact, have no problem with u or anyone else, the fact is, your a fine programmer from what i''ve read and I hope you''ll move on someday... BBYE IN ANY CASE I''M NOT THE VICTIM I''M THE ASSHOLE, AND I''M SORRY!!!! heh...

P.S. Check out some Music at http://mp3.com/king/ and tell me what you think. my email is king171@hotmail.com. thanks a bunch.
That guy sure has a "pathetic theory". King, you should have posted this question on a warez site, not a game development site. Oh well.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement