🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Online Sci Fi Game Playtest

Started by
-1 comments, last by vetteranger 24 years, 4 months ago
Hi, I''m Jim Dutton, with LeisureSoft, Inc. We''ll shortly be rolling out a web playtest of a game that was a PBM in the 80''s, and a PBEM on AOL in the mid 90s. The game is called "Star Throne, a Game of Power". The game system itself is fully developed and quite mature. This playtest will be for the purpose of checking out new interface components for the web rollout. You can check out the game and sign up for the playtest at : www.starthrone.com EVERYONE who signs up for the playtest will get to play a complete game, and it will be completely free. (We haven''t yet decided if the production rollout will be free, or involve small fees to play, but the playtest is free.) This is a multi-player, turn based strategy game, and in the many years this game has been played, there has never been anything else quite like it. Check it out if you don''t believe that. ;-) If you have any questions or comments, you can contact me at JimDutton@LeisureSoft.com. Programmers/Designers : we may at some point in the very near future want to contract a sharp individual to design an AI for a "home" version of this game. If interested, please contact me at the Email address given above, and include your qualifications for programming an AI for a complex strategy game. Thanks much, Jim Dutton www.leisuresoft.com www.starthrone.com
Jim Duttonwww.leisuresoft.comwww.starthrone.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement