🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Concept Artist For Hire

Started by
5 comments, last by Singil 22 years, 4 months ago
Finally put up a temporary porfolio to show off my concept artwork. http://www.geocities.com/umitsingil is the address. The site is crappy since the important thing is the drawings, instead of it''s design.And at least the drawings are nicely sorted and are put into different sections. But ofcourse that doesn''t mean that I''d say no if someone asked me to make a nice online portfolio site for me But I doubt anyone will do that... Most of the drawings there are drawn recently, but there are some older drawings there too. Positive comments are greatly appreciated ) naah, I always appreciate constructive critisism.. Enjoy... PS: Due to my lack of time I am only available for paid or "sure to pay" positions... Supercalifragillisticexpealidicious
Supercalifragillisticexpealidicious
Advertisement
your sites not crappy. its a h3lluva lot better than mine
O O
hey your sites good

but if your using it as a portfolio shouldnt you have your contact details on there. maybe a lil about yourself, dunno maybe

??

Perhaps you are right. But it''s a temporary place to put up my drawings. ALso, I only give the link to the people that are interested in seeing my works, so by the time they get to the site they already know how to contact me

Oh, so you can draw eh? But can you make super cool 3d Coffee Machines??? LOL

Edited by - Kandolo on March 6, 2002 3:14:14 PM
- T. Wade Murphy
Oh god ! I feel myself so useless! ((

Don''t be, 3d isn''t everything.

p.s. I wasnt very impressed by the "what are you staring at?" intro graphic...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement