🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hey Uhfgood

Started by
12 comments, last by firahs 24 years, 4 months ago
you know if you change the ''u'' to an ''a'' and make clever letter substitutions, you can make "uhfris" look like "firahs"....well at least consider it :D j/k
Advertisement
well if you change the letters Moe around you an get ome.

- Moe -

How true that is.

-Nick
If you change the x in Cloxs to a c, and change the s to a k, you get clock. Even better yet, if you add a s, you get Clocks.
all this proves is that game developers know how to make clever substitutions.
well, if you substite the s for m, the a for o, the i for u, the n for s and the t for e in saint then you get ''mouse''

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and out....
Saint
[http://www.saint7.cjb.net]
Over and out....Saint[http://www.evolution-v3.co.uk]
if you reverse the letters in my name you get my real name.....aw ill let you figure it out
now stop posting to this stupid topic

it was for uhfgood
:D
i don't think there's a whole lot you can do with this name
unless you replace shm with b and you got my everquest name and surname
ah everquest, how i miss thee

-fanatic woohoo!-

Edited by - shmaLbus on 2/25/00 8:40:27 PM
-werdup-
Hey check this out.

if you get GEo, and totally replace it with:

"What da F*** is the point of this thread?"

you get abusive.

What d''ya reckon?

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
You''re real name is Sharif?
Rock the casbah, rock the casbah.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement