Advertisement

MMORPG - Artist search

Started by March 20, 2002 03:04 PM
8 comments, last by Rahulio 22 years, 5 months ago
Hello, I am assembling a team to work on a MMORPG product. We are currently coding the engine but are looking for artists that can do the following... -Draw lush enviornments with depth and atmosphere. -Draw organic lifeforms such as playable characters, NPC''s and enviornmental hazards. -Draw Buildings that will inhabit the world. Anyone intersted can email me at gujman_2000@hotmail.com or respond to this thread. We are also looking for... -Programmers experienced with Netcode, DirectX, and OpenGL with some engine programming experience.
join me in #fallenq3 on irc.enterthegame.com
Are you tryin to assemble a team to do future projects with or is it just a one time thing?
O O
Advertisement
Future projects also. Ive found through past experiences, that a static team will meld together...besides...how could i drop people after a year or 2 working with them? .

Oh you cna also ICQ me at 57842044.
also, is the game going to be 3D or 2D?
are you looking for 3D modelers and animators or 2d (sprite, concept, etc) artists?
O O
The game is 3d. As of now we are looking for 2d artists as in concept art people. 3d modellers will be recruited soon enuf.
I''m a concept and sprite artist and i''m learning 3D modeling.
i did sprites and a few 2d animations for a tetris clone but it might or might not get finished
O O
Advertisement
Contact me, if youre interested we can arrange something.
I can honestly say tht I am a respectably competant concept artist (my critics at the art exhibition would say exilent but I never believe my own press). Contact me and give me invomation, we might be able to work something out.
Don''t be a queerish canadian, 3d crap sucks.
Says you, as if anyone cares about your opinion.
O O

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement