Logo Design Wanted

Started by
7 comments, last by Spastic_Cat 22 years, 4 months ago
Hey, I know there are a bunch of good artists on this site. Anybody do logo design? I am looking for a concept and then the actual logo in some format such as JPG. I want full rights to whatever is created and am willing to pay for the service. If you are interested and have some work I can view, let me know. Thanks all.
Advertisement
We do logo design.

Click on the box in my signature.
On the home page look to the bottom left, there will be two links. CLick on the link that says ID. Just e-mail us there. WE are fairly cheap as far as logo design goes $50-$150.00

-Sage13

www.planetmorningstar.com

~In "Sonic Adventure" (Dreamcast), select Knuckles. Jump on a wall and let him hang on it.
Watch in bewilderment as he proceeds to hump the wall.
-WGM

Find something you want to do in life, find out how to do it, and then do it.
~Sage13

[edited by - Sage13 on March 21, 2002 12:19:38 PM]
I could do it for free if it''s interesting. But I will need more information about what you want and what the logo will be used for. I can offer you the logo in high-rez PSD or possibly Illustrator format and in both color and B/W if needed.

Some samples from my current portfolio can be found at http://www.fiberplay.com/ (which I have done most of the design for).
* bump *
I don''t like queerish canadians, make your own crap.
WTF is your problem? First of all, I don''t know what you mean to imply with Canadian. I am not Canadian and anyone from there in gamedev should be insulted by your statement.

If you are going to post trash talk, then post it with your login and not anonymous. You notice I am not hiding behind an anonymous post.

My 6 year old has more maturity than you do.
* bump *
Actually, I''m a 3d Art and Animation major, currently working on building a portfolio. I''d be willing to do it for free, unless you want to give me a "tip"

If interested, send me an email at twmurphy@indiana.edu and i''ll show you some samples. I also do animations
- T. Wade Murphy
2much lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement