🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

GameDev has insulted me

Started by
10 comments, last by xstreme2000 24 years, 4 months ago
When trying to connect to #GameDev in you java chat room I get the following message:- *** You have been blocked because you SMELL !!! //--- Created by Tom Oram --- // tom.oram@vodafone.net
Advertisement
well.. maybe you do?
I know him, and yes he does smell!

G
e
o
r
g
e

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
What does he smell like?

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
kinda like onions (notice my eyes are watering? )

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
At least I don''t stink of Orangutang Shite.
Oh yeah,

Maybe that is what you smell like, I just couldn''t place the smell since I have no idea what orangutang shite smells like, cause I don''t live in a zoo!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA.

<---------------------------Message Ends--->

George.

Um, were you banned from the chat or something?
No I haven''t been banned(as far as I know). I locks me out sometimes but not other times, I think it might have something to do with the firewall on the network I am on.
I just thought it would be a good topic of conversation
Why don''t you just try again. If it happens a second time, e-mail someone at GameDev.net and I''m sure they''ll explain everything.

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no fooling around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London
D:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement