Advertisement

Newbie Clan

Started by April 17, 2002 07:52 AM
12 comments, last by Beh Bleh 22 years, 3 months ago
ey i dont know if this is the right place for it, but i'm gonna post it anyway ... i'm looking for people with no or little gamecoding skills and basic C/C++/Masm skills, to form a group on IRC which learns a lot and has lectures by members of what they learnd. i think this is a very good and stimulating way of learning. the goal is to become 1337 3D/AI/whatever-game-related-stuff coders if you are interested and match the profile above please mail me what your skills, age etc are at losertje1984@hotmail.com [edited by - Beh Bleh on April 17, 2002 8:57:49 AM]
seize the night
i''m interested in your little propostion, i should email you and i will, but in case i forget and you see this, my name is Alex Dennis and i''m new game programmin, fairly good at C/C++, and willing to learn, so far i have a close to finish tetris clone to my credit, know a little Direct X and Win GDI, i say little becasue of the amount i dont know, but in real terms i know my fair share, my email address is alex_bigballer@yahoo.com

"Jus chillin waiting for my time to shine"
#define ALEX_DENNIS
"Jus chillin waiting for my time to shine"#define ALEX_DENNIS
Advertisement
OK, well the chan is #GameDev4Newbies on IRCnet, there are about 6 members now

[edited by - Beh Bleh on April 18, 2002 7:41:54 AM]
seize the night
Can someone please give me the address to mirc download

What we percieve to be Free Will may only be our Fate...Planet Earth is Blue and there''s nothing we can do...

MIRC.com?

"Computer games don''t affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we''d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
damn! i couldnt connect to the server u stated!
Advertisement
hm some ppl cant seem to connect to ircnet, so lets use
irc.afternet.org
#GameDev4Newbies
i hope to see everyone who maild me today so we can talk about stuff to learn etc.
seize the night
dude i liked your proposition but i really dont like mirc for this shit... can ya pls post an answer... just to know this forum is being seen by someone
Kaimera Project- A myth... traditional story about supernatural beings or imaginary people that narrates a common belief or explains some natural phenomenon.
dudes... i cant find you on IRC.... did you change server??
cause every time i open IRC to look at the channel its empty ?¡¡?¡?¡?¡?

"Aika Multaa Muistot"
Kaimera Project- A myth... traditional story about supernatural beings or imaginary people that narrates a common belief or explains some natural phenomenon.
I may be wrong but wouldn't it be easier just to use ICQ chat?? Not to sure if that would be a bad idea

Jeff D

I just don't like Mirc, but I'm in even if you dont want to use ICQ chat.

[edited by - Jeff D on June 12, 2002 4:05:32 AM]
Suffered seven plagues, but refused to let the slaves go free. ~ Ross Atherton

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement