Advertisement

Stoven please look at this

Started by April 19, 2002 05:04 PM
4 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 22 years, 4 months ago
pretty please ^^

Ever heard of email, IRC or swoo.net ?

2D when? 2D!Now
Advertisement
heh. but that is not nearly as effective. the point of this post is the show that i tried to do it his way and that i want him on the team cause his way might be perfectly find. besides, the sprite is cute.

but thanks for your 2 cents. certainly worth it.
bahahhahaahhah!!! thats hilarious. if that sprite is 50 by 50 then it may be possible, (you do realize that 150 by 200 takes up the whole screen....LOL) but its still going to be a really large on the screen if you try to put more than one character on. well ill think about it, i cant do anything until after finals (2 weeks) thanks for the special thread...hahhaahha
btw, im not as drinkie as you thunk i am
-st0ven
stoven. I drew that sprite to show how much in need of you I am. i cant draw detailed sprites that small. however, perhaps we can work with 75x75 sprites which is only moderatly bigger. the seiken densetsu sprites were that big. so by all means man.
heh. stoven. i just read this over again and you mentioned that the sprites will be big when you try to stick a bunch of them on a screen..
well, if you read my remblingd froma long time ago, i was experimenting with virtual 3d engine code. it is possible for the gba to take a sprite and resize it. this is what we are doing. we are useing our spites as if they are 3d characters walking a 3d world. only difference is that we are just resizing sprites instead of showing polygons.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement