🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Yet another poll!

Started by
9 comments, last by Zombie 24 years, 3 months ago
Which is on the top - the sausage or the cheese?
Advertisement
On top of what? A pizza? Before we can make a decision we need more information. Perhaps you could write a document completely describing every aspect of this poll

BTW, the sausage is on top!

--TheGoop
I don''t really care on what thing''s top you put your cheese or sausage. Decide yourself!

P.S- I just begun to write a document about this poll. Expect it to be finished in a month
The cheese goes on the sausage
Cheese on top, cause that way the sausage grease does not get on your fingures (maybe a little on thumb) -> keyboard is not greasy (exept maybe space bar).
Job description : Duct Tape
What kind of cheese?
How much cheese?
What kind of Sausage?
How big is the sausage?
Do you intend to put the sausage & cheese in some bread, or just eat it on its own?

My Answer: Get one ordinary pork sausage (approx. 4" in length and less than 1" in diameter), cook it, and cut into a number (between 8 and 16) slices. Now get approx. 2 Ounces of cheese (ordinary cheddar cheese recommeded) and grate it.
Get one slice of bread (between 1/4" & 1" thick, any width or height within reason) and sprinkle half the chesse onto one of the larger sides of the slice of bread, now add all the sausage slices in a random pattern onto the same side of the slice of bread. Now add the rest of the cheese on top. Grill it ''til the chesse is slightly melted (not long then). You can now eat it. (prehaps you might like some tomato ketchup with that)

Bear in mind this is mearly my own interpretation of the question, I have made a number of assumptions. How can we be expected to make an accurate decision with so little information?

(PS: Sorry, I think I might have got carried away there...This is a question I feel very strongly about)

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
WELL

If this is a pizza you are referring to
The poor sausage is sliced and diced and sprinkled on top of the cheese ( It would look pretty rediculous if all you could see was cheese on your pizza, cause all the good stuff is under it. )

If this is a Hot Dog
The cheese it still under

Erick
The poor sausage is sliced and diced and sprinkled on top of the cheese ( It would look pretty rediculous if all you could see was cheese on your pizza, cause all the good stuff is under it. )

If this is a Hot Dog

If this is a Hot Dog

Erick
Whoops

Finger Slipped =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement