Advertisement

Visual C++

Started by April 21, 2002 11:07 PM
6 comments, last by Vegadam 22 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I searched on Google, and all I would come up with is somthing called C#, what is that, for one question. And my other is, where is a good place for Visual C++ Tuts, I know C++, and I want to learn how to use this. THanks you
There''s no such language as Visual C++, so if you know C++ you''re fine. C# is a whole other language.

Advertisement
I think he needs a tutorial on using Microsoft Visual C++ software. Here's a good place to start:

http://www.gametutorials.com/Tutorials/VC++/VC++.htm

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

[edited by - solrac_naturo on April 22, 2002 5:46:17 PM]
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981
You could also go to either of these two placed. I''ve learned much from both of them.

Inform IT
Max Code

Hope that helps.

C# is kind of like Java, but with less restrictions.

------

Check a Reseller''s Rating Before You Purchase!
------Shop for the Lowest Price!Then, Check a Reseller's Rating Before You Purchase!
Actually yes C# is a totally different language...its used with the new .net platform for the web I believe. Or a C# could be a note in some type of music. Example: 9th fret on 6th string on a guitar =P kidding! Anyway, um you can basicly learn how to use the Visual C++ software by playing around with it for a few hours. Its nothing complicated. If you can code then you *should* be able to learn a simple compiler, right? Ok, I''m done.
Try the free books link in my signature.

[DirectX Tutorials] [Gamasutra]
Advertisement
c# is microsoft''s attempt to nudge java out of the market
a''la netscape..
just thought i''d throw that in there

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

-eldee;another space monkey;[ Forced Evolution Studios ]
I am sure Java will benefit from some competition.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement