Advertisement

Looking for a graphics program

Started by April 23, 2002 05:15 AM
3 comments, last by Ganryu 22 years, 4 months ago
I''m currently looking for a graphic program capable of the following tasks: 1: Creating animations (format does not really matter). 2: Quick commands to move forward and backward in animation. 3: Layer support (at least upto three) 4: Digital pen table support (IMPORTANT!) 5: Frame ghosting (it''s a nice bonus if it''s supported) I''m not looking for warez downloads or anything like that, i just want to get some names which i can look up. I''ve heard of something called Painter, but none of the sites i''ve found with info about that program says anything about the features i need. I''d appreciate in any help, as i don''t wanna spend a lot of money for nothing! :D
If you want to make cartoon,
i think something like ToonBoom or Retas is what you search.
but they are expensive.

Painter''s designed for graphic table but don''t have real "onion skin" effect.
Advertisement
Hmm... I believe i tried a version of Retas half a year ago, and i never really understood how the thing worked. It felt like i needed to draw graphics in another program and the cut''n paste into Retas.

I will take a look at ToonBoom.
And Flash ?

Seem quite easy.

-----------------------------------------------

"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Yeah... Uh, though i prefer non-vector based programs. I will still take a look at ToonBoom anyway... It might be worth an investment as it''s not as expensive as i feared.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement