Advertisement

About university and degrees

Started by April 24, 2002 05:17 AM
1 comment, last by Mofu 22 years, 4 months ago
I am 15 and I am learning 3d max. What do I have to study in University or Colledge to become a 3d artist? And what degree can I get. Ireally enjoy creating 3d pics and things. Please help.
Look into some of the non-mainstream colleges. Collins Design is good. Also look at Full Sail. They seem pretty decent. They both offer Bachelor''s degrees - with very tight emphasis on your major.

Landsknecht
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
Advertisement
If you are good, then you can jump directly into the game market.. a degreed is not important, but the artist carpet (with a lot of works) is the important.

The problems in univesity, is they focused in some topics, and can happens that you don''t are interesing in this topics.. Even more, you can have a fuc#### bastard artist teacher, what have a stupid idea to the some style is good, and the rest is bullsh###.. is hard to have this teacher, even more when he say "i say draw this, then you draw this, no more, no less".. and where is the creativity?

-----------------------------------------------

"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement