🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crosseyed

Started by
2 comments, last by Cloxs 24 years, 3 months ago
Hmm, maybe i''m just crosseyed or something, but I think the add that says "Who wants to be the next millionaire?" in yellow text spells millionaire with three L''s in the middle.
Advertisement
Some Advice:

Watch less TV!

I think that might fix the problem.

PS: I haven''t seen the advert your refering to, so I cannot comment on it.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Hello, me again.

Just spotted what you mean (you weren''t talking about a TV advert, but I guess you know that already)

Yes it does in fact have three l''s.

Sorry about the previous post.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
No problem . I just have way to much time to read the ads, scratch them with the little coin when the page is loading .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement