🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The like stuff on my signature

Started by
1 comment, last by Phorsak 24 years, 3 months ago
I''m not trying to insult people I just laugh at how girls (13 under) who think that they are alll that and say this stupid crap. I laugh at them. I never meant for it to be offensive to others. Do you think I am stuuuupid? Don''t answer that. ------------------------------ I like love to like talk like a girl because they like have the like funny way of like saying like like all the time. It is like mainly because they like need a few more seconds to like think about like what they are like going to like say next. ------------------------------ Ok Ok OK!!!!! \/\/ WHATEVER!!!
Advertisement

Generally, if I need more time to think about what I''m saying I...............Leave a great big pause, but then I''m not a 13 yr old girl. Like.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Hi Phorsak!

Your 'like' statement was funny once, but seeing that long sentence on all your posts is really annoying.
It's nothing personal, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but if you want to stop offending people I think you should get rid of it (or shorten it radically).

*Sparkle*

(oops, just noticed a silly error. I hate those)

Edited by - Sparkle on 3/9/00 6:11:40 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement