🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Wanna get this of my back

Started by
12 comments, last by Deluxe 24 years, 4 months ago
Wonder why they haven''t made a law
that forbids people to use the toilet.
Or another one that says that babies
can''t cry when they''re hungry, etc...

Stupid laws that can''t be maintained,
I tell ya. A law that says your dog
can''t bark? Pretty Damn Stupid.
--BerLan
Advertisement
I have on good authority that the Law against NOISE POLUTION, which dogs unfortunately fall under is that it can''t be done before....I believe 6am or after 10pm which means that if I were you, I''d let my dog out at 6:01am and leave him out till 9:59:59pm so that those Suckers can''t do anything about it.

GOOD LUCK! (BARK ON LITTLE DOGGIE!)

In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then They came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then They came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and there was nobody left to speak up.

----Pastor Marton Niemoller---

Speak Up!
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
I think babies are more annoying than doggy''s.

My Dog is trained NOT to bite, its so funny. My brother constantly annoys her (the dog), and sometimes she goes and tries to bite him, and she gets his hand in her mouth, then she just licks it... hehee.

Sometimes she''ll gnaw on your fingers playfully, and it doesnt even hurt.

I love my doggy

===============================================
"Tell brave deeds of war."
Then they recounted tales, -- "There were stern stands And bitter runs for glory."

Ah, I think there were braver deeds.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Some people think animals should not be on earth and just evade people''s territory. It''s really the animals territory we took... It was the animals before humans.
Does anyone listen to Destiny''s Child, TLC, or Sammie?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement