🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

High School Classes!

Started by
1 comment, last by node_5r 24 years, 3 months ago
hey all! I want to know if taking Physics, Trig, and Geometry are going to be useful in the future for game programming. I am going into my Junior year starting in the fall and i am taking geometry. I was thinking of taking the other to senior year. SO please help what do the rest of you think?? thanx node_5r
Advertisement
Physics, Triginometry (spelled wrong), and Geometry are all very useful things in games. However, don''t skimp out on those computer classes! Take those courses that you''re already interested, but take as many computer courses as you can too!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Hah, I wish. There isn''t a decent computer class I can take within 2 hours driving distance from where I live. Nothing at any high school besides "keyboarding" and nothing at the community college besides cobol, fortran, unix c, and asm. Gotta love those tenured teachers. Must''ve been teaching that crap since the 70''s.

Oh well, such is the motivation to move out of state after graduation. Hehe.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement