Advertisement

Take a look at this site.

Started by May 24, 2002 04:26 AM
15 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 22 years, 3 months ago
YOu need to get your art section up Im looking forward to seeing your art work. Are you going to have a section for people to post their art? I think that would be a good idea I wouldnt mind posting my art up there. Maybe a think were people can commend and rate a pic that would be awsome. By the way I really like your art its great, I like how almost every pic seems as if it has a story behind it.
quote:
Note the character art and please, I want comments and suggestions.
Compared to some of you, im a stark ameture dispite 5 years experience.

Dude, amature or not, your artwork rocks. I love the style.
Keep up the good work.

Advertisement
quote: Original post by gamesmaster2
Loved the art on it.Who does your artwork and is he(or she) going to do the art work for the game as well??

Ahem. i think it was implied that i did the art for like... everything... sigh.

anyway. yes, ill update a portfolio for the myself there. but its a site for ev0one only, so i wont be taking submissions from non staff members. I am the project director and art director at the same time.

...and NO! He is not up for hire! He is my Art Dir..mine and only MINE!!!!

oh right....I am not running this project....ehrrmm...never mind then..

EDIT: But I totally agree with you guys here, his style is great, and it do seem that every picture has a story behind it. WTG Nick!

[edited by - captain_rb on May 27, 2002 7:23:47 AM]
yep. listen to us be professional. and stuff.

Nice art and everything but lacking content :-(

And i''m on cable and everything loaded fairly quickly...

theNINTENDOdifference
theNINTENDOdifference
Advertisement
As im building the site bit by bit, I really dont need you to tell me it lacks content. REALLY. I am a 6th year graphic artist and i have made sites for this stuff in pretty much all that time.
heh. anyway. ill be adding to it as i feel like it. heh.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement