🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The Sims are Destroying my Life!

Started by
10 comments, last by borngamer 24 years, 3 months ago
god that game reeks.
Advertisement
Sims is fun for a while but you''ll get bored soon, just because of the little things. You always have to be teaching the sims to use the toilet, etc. And why does it take a full 30 minutes for a sim just to walk 30 meters?

Also, the sims that aren''t that neat always seem leave their trash NEXT TO the trash can! Aargh! Then YOU have to tell them to pick the trash and put it in the can. After the thousand time it gets really annoying and finally you find yourself trying to kill your sims in a fire or something. Making a pool with no ladders is great too.

And what happens when your sims have a baby? Well, the baby appears to the game, at night your family goes to sleep, and in the morning everyone goes to work => you''ll lose your baby. There''s no weekend either, blaah.

...But (to my shame) i too have to say that i also played the game a LOT and was addicted to it for a while. It is a great game at first, but then it just gets worse every time you play it. And finally you won''t be playing it anymore. Just because of the little things.

The only game i''ve always enjoyed playing (even after many, many years) is KikStart 2. I still play it, the game is just great. Can''t say that for most of these new games.
--BerLan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement