Advertisement

Help files for VC++ 6

Started by June 13, 2002 03:24 AM
6 comments, last by Meister_J 22 years, 3 months ago
I seem to not have help files for my copy of VC++.. and they arent anywhere on the CD.. Where can I get them from? -J __________________________________________________________________________________________ Don''t ever frown. You never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
-J__________________________________________________________________________________________Don't ever frown. You never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
It''s not strange that you dont have any halpfiles - they are not included! Go microsofts homepage and download MSDN.
No way! I will never write a profile signature! :p
Advertisement
There''s like a million files there.. which section are they in?(Yes, I tried to search.. it just game me stuff I didnt want)

-J

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Don''t ever frown. You never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
-J__________________________________________________________________________________________Don't ever frown. You never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
Nevermind.. I found it.. thanks.

-J

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Don''t ever frown. You never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.
My VC++ came with about four CDs and a book, one or two of the CDs have MSDN in big bold letters on the front, perhaps that just might mean something....
However, mine did not, nor do I presume that Meister_J''s did either.

However, Meister_J, should you have found the appropriate uri, then please share it with the rest of us.
We''re sorry, but you don''t have the clearance to read this post. Please exit your browser at this time. (Code 23)
Advertisement
Yes, and VC6 came with a version of MSDN that is that old that anyone with some brains downloads the current version.

Actually every quarter.

THONA
RegardsThomas TomiczekTHONA Consulting Ltd.(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)
Right, but the question is: _Where_ would a person who has enough brains to download them, but not enough to find them, go to do exactly that?
We''re sorry, but you don''t have the clearance to read this post. Please exit your browser at this time. (Code 23)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement