Advertisement

01.05 - GamDev Chit-Chat

Started by May 22, 2001 11:45 AM
32 comments, last by Teej 22 years, 1 month ago
Has anyone thought of or started maintaining an archive of relevant topics in this forum (meaning, probably not the enrollment list)? Right now, I''m still using a dialup connection that I can''t leave open very long, so it would be easier to read everything if I could just download a zipped directory tree or something.

Oh, and Teej, I tried to go to your page (I think it was to get the DirectDraw docs or DX7 docs or something like that) and it wouldn''t connect for me, saying the site couldn''t be found in the main content frame.
--

WNDCLASSEX Reality;
Reality.lpfnWndProc=ComputerGames;
RegisterClassEx(&Reality);

Unable to register Reality...what''s wrong?
---------
Dan Upton
Lead Designer
WolfHeart Software
WNDCLASSEX Reality;......Reality.lpfnWndProc=ComputerGames;......RegisterClassEx(&Reality);Unable to register Reality...what's wrong?---------Dan Uptonhttp://0to1.orghttp://www20.brinkster.com/draqza
quote:
Has anyone thought of or started maintaining an archive of relevant topics in this forum (meaning, probably not the enrollment list)? Right now, I''m still using a dialup connection that I can''t leave open very long, so it would be easier to read everything if I could just download a zipped directory tree or something.

I just go to file->save as... and save whatever page I want to read (after correcting the inevitable spelling errors ).
Advertisement
Ive got a question.
Not really a problem, more something anoying.

Whenever I copy and paste a source code wich is in those ''special'' white tables into my compiler, I get 1 looooong line instead of dozens other

WHY??
Unini: What I do is open word pad. When you copy the code, it pastes fine into wordpad, and then if you copy again from wordpad it will paste into your compiler. It is probably because of how the newline charecters are interpreted.
It works, thx!
I tried copying it in NotePad b4, but somehow that didnt work
Hello master chief. I have a question. I heard somewhere that Bloodshed''s Dev-C++ Compiler(which i use) doesn''t work with DirectX. If that''s true, than I have no compiler(so to speak).
Can anyone tell me if this is true. If it is, is there any good cheap(or free) compiler that''s not djgpp, the free borland compiler or any command compiler that doesnt have an ide?
Thanks
SEZ
Why did this guy like money but that guy doesn''t?
Because this guy doesn''t have money, but that guy does.

SEZ
-darkcoder8
Advertisement
has everyone in here died
seriously though i havent seen a new post in days wake up people and smell the code/coffie =D
well im glad to see that your all alive and kicking now lets get down to the game programming looking forward to the next tutorial teej =D
asylum in cali
when i compile basecode 1, it works, but the link.exe brings up 15 errors, all of them being unresolved external _IID whatever...can anyone help me fix this problem? (im using visual studio 6 and have the directX 8 sdk)
It seems to me that I might be missing something. People are doing things and going places and I still have no clue were to start. the codes, down loads, etc... the links to megago.com or I cant access the files... so I need some real help... Yes I do feel like an idiot but...

"CLOSED MOUTHS DONT GET FED" DJ. QUIK

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement