🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gamedev Chat

Started by
13 comments, last by Thomas Wiborg 11 years ago

For more complex questions, the forum is better because the answers to your question can later help someone else searching solutions through google.

For simpler questions, you can use google.

Simpler questions should be on the forums, so that they show up in google.

And it would make wasting time even easier ,_,

an integrated chat could log everything, and make them publicly searchable.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

Well, as said earlier. I dont want an IRC chat... Would be alot better if it was a chat implemented here on Gamedev.

Of course we should be able to ask questions. Its always nice to have the chat to ask minor questions. There is times where google wont help you much, and a chat would be perfect!

Sorry, I didn't read your first post carefully enough unsure.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Well, that would be some cool feature!

No problem mate smile.png

Lets wait and see what the big bosses of Gamedev means about this smile.png

//Thomas Wiborg

The channel with most of our members is #gamedev on irc.afternet.org .. back when we started we regularly held weekly meetups on irc in #gamedev. We took the chat link offline about 3 years ago though for reasons I can't seem to recall.

It aint alot of people on the IRC chat...
Would it be possible to implement a chat on this site again?

//Thomas Wiborg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement