🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Basement2dot0 is recruiting programmers

Started by
2 comments, last by WireStorm 6 years, 12 months ago

Hello, we are an indie startup team that are currently recruiting C# programmers to work on our project "Ring Out". Ring Out is a simple, intuitive, fast paced, and colorful 3D Arena fighting game, where the goal is to knock your opponent out of the ring by any means necessary! Build your momentum in order to get "Hyped" and deliver a devastating special attack for a guaranteed "Ring Out!". The ideal candidate will be an experienced C# programmer and ideally have experience with several of the of the topics listed below.

Essential Skills

• Experienced in C#
  • Well Versed in OOP
  • Strong problem solving skills
  • Familiarity with GitHub
  • Willing to work with Agile/Scrum
  • Familiarity with Unity or a similar game engine

Desirable Skills

• Familiarity with Winforms or WPF technologies (used for Tools)
  • Knowledge of Scrum
  • Knowledge of S.O.L.I.D principles
  • Knowledge of Unit Testing
  • Willing to undergo code reviews
  • Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence

Here at Basement2dot0 we take our project very seriously and it is well defined in terms of scope and management. This could be a good opportunity for any developer that is willing to work within a well defined project structure. The ideal candidate will work on a variety of systems which will help them hone their craft and grow as a developer.

Advertisement

Greetings, 

I am a unity programmer with ecperience in .net and winForms using the C# as well as other programming languages for other tasks.

Currently I am looking to find either a paying position or a position that is offering a trade such as i program for you and you/your team help me out with a hobby project mostly need models and textures.

If you are interested please feel free to message email me at disturbedalive2011@gmail.com

Hi, I have been developing with unity since 3 years. I am graduated programmer and I create contents by myself. I done collaboration with teams before. Recently i helped a client to integrate with tobii eye tracking sdk, now I am free to help and contribute to project. I as mentioned before, program I graduated, had project management practices ad I applied those skills before. Contact me if you are still seeking developer or have another specific questions.

Thanks,

Burak.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement