🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for 3D Artist for Mobile Game Project

Started by
0 comments, last by McJug 6 years, 11 months ago

Hi,

I'm looking for a 3D artist to join me in creating a new tower defense game with a twist. Very much a hobby project but one which I want to have a professional end product feeling, with something that we can eventually monetize. I have a lot of the base game design in my head but as a developer I'm doing the typical developer thing of thinking technically - so someone who would be enthusiastic about the idea and have input on the design too would be great.

I usually start these things with people and they get bored so I'm left on my own with half a project - so really looking for someone who shares my enthusiasm (that doesn't mean sitting in front of a screen 24/7 either though - this is meant to be fun).

A little about me - I am a development team leader in the real world and the last hobby project I worked on with one other developer was a puzzle game that got featured in popular IT magazine's, and ended up with over a million downloads. 

If you're going to get in touch please provide a few samples :)

Hope to be working with someone on this soon!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement