🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Unity] Developer searching a project to work on

Started by
1 comment, last by Ifrit Dev 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello! My name is SirWhiteBear and I am currently searching for a game project where I could help/assist as a programmer.

About me

I'm currently a student who spends some of his free time coding, around 10h/week or more. I have experience working in a team (48h game jam =P) and accomplished some small solo projects.

Coding experience

By starting learning Java, I experimented with some simple games and went on to develop a game for Android phones with libGDX. After that, a long timespan began where I was coding with C++ and Summer 2016, I finished a simple 3D engine with C++/OpenGL. Currently, I am extending/improving it, but looking at how time consuming it gets, I'd like to focus on other projects. My experience in Unity comes from a 48h game jam, where I worked with a small team which consisted of 2 artists and 2 coder (including me). In addition working with the OpenGL-Pipeline helped me to understand some of the 3D mechanics of a game engine (Unity).

My Projects

• ColorSplash (Android app, unreleased)
  • 3D Simulation of a school (C++/OpenGL)
  • NLights Engine (My own engine with C++/OpenGL/Lua)
  • La Bohnilia (BeansJam)

So, if you need of a coder (preferably in Unity :P) just PM me or reply to this topic!

SirWhiteBear

Advertisement

Hello there!

I know your post says Unity preferred, but If you're willing to work in Unreal, I'd love to add you to my team. We've got 3 3D modelers, an artist, a designer, a composer, and a writer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement