🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for business partner/collaborator for current game company.

Started by
0 comments, last by MAGDStudiosDev 6 years, 11 months ago
Greetings everyone, my name is Jack. I am a 3D artist and business owner of SymmetryGames LLC (pending trademark) a game development company that I have started. Currently, I am reaching out for potential business partners to help run this company from executive management positions.

Background Information about the company:
I have been working under the name SymmetryGames for almost a year and have just recently registered as a legal LLC. Unfortunately, I have hit some turbulence with my lead programmer leaving our current and first official game project Z-Warz. Z-Warz is a top down 3D zombie survival web game based around .io games such as Agar.io or Slither.io So far, after a few early struggles, we managed to produce a basic prototype of the game in Unity. We planned to launch a Kickstarter campaign for roughly 8 thousand dollars. A plan for the video and Kickstarter have been created as well as concepts for scenes within the Kickstarter Video.

Studio Team:
Currently, our team consists now of one developer/artist, one 3D artist (me), one sound designer who is very busy and one concept artist. We communicate through discord and skype.

My plan/vision:
Personally, I have goals for the company that are now becoming more difficult to achieve since our lead programmer has decided to leave because they are interested in projects not related to game development. I would like to personally find a business partner who possibly works with Unity as a programmer (although not required) so as to help balance the studio out. Because we are pretty close to launching a Kickstarter campaign, I would like to complete this first video game before moving to another.

Who I am looking for:
I am looking for a dedicated individual or potentially two individuals who are above all passionate about game development. I have realized that the lead programmer was not exactly passionate about game development and that is exactly the person I do not want or need. I am looking for someone who is passionate enough to take action and do what is necessary to succeed without being told to do so.

Closing:
Obviously, there is no in-depth list of information about our current position and related details. I will provide as much information via email to anyone who is interested in working with me on this project.
If you are interested in helping me, please email me at magdstudios@gmail.com < old cover name email
or message me here or via email: business@symmetrygames.net

Thank you for your time, - Jack

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement