🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for creative and driven game designer/programmer

Started by
2 comments, last by Kaay 6 years, 10 months ago

Hi there. I am an indie game developer and have developed a couple mildly successful games on Android and iOS. I am looking to move into VR and AR games. I am looking for someone who has compatible creativity and work ethic to team up for a game. My favorite style of game is like Super Mario or other cartoony type game. I am also open to new ideas. I work in Unity so if you have some experience with that, it would be favorable. Also, my ideal teammate can come up with tangible game design and not just throw ideas in the wind and think it will just happen. I like to get things done so if you do too, message me or reply here. Thanks!

Advertisement

Hey there,

I am interested in starting an AR project, I already have what I think is a pretty good idea in mind, but I just haven't started work on it yet, as I am currently finishing up another project. I would like to start soon though, so I'm curious if you have a timeline in mind and if so what is it? Feel free to DM me, reply, or email (mwillsonid@gmail.com)

Regards,

Mark Willson

Hi,

I sent you a PM. 

Cheers!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement