🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forming Team For New Non-Commercial Unity Project

Started by
3 comments, last by Eck 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello fellow game developers, I am putting together a small team to work on a new non commercial project. The game would be small, something that is doable in 3-4 months. It will be made with Unity for the PC. Currently looking for:

Artist/Animator

C# Programmer

Level Designer

I am not necessarily looking for seasoned professionals, just dedicated people who want to have fun making a game who are seeking to gain some experience, work with a team and add to their portfolio.

I am a programmer and I enjoy building AI and game systems. You can watch some video sample of past projects and prototypes here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyBzQyZTK7Mt7knxHd4ncpg

If you are interested in working together please send me a message.

Advertisement

You should also post what job you yourself are planning to do for the team. This reads like you're the "idea guy" and will sit back while everyone else does all the work. :)

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

Thanks for the tip Eck. The post was giving off that vibe. No one likes the idea guy. I edited the post to include more of my own work and less of my own ideas.

Much better. Good luck forming your team. :)

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement