🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Reynald's Expedition: Curse of the Golden Scarabs!

Started by
0 comments, last by Andrew-David 6 years, 8 months ago

Hey all!

Earlier today, we launched Wild Gamut, a new indie game development studio, and I'm super excited to share our first upcoming game!

Reynald's Expedition: Curse of the Golden Scarabs is a puzzle adventure game where you play as Reynald Fox, an archeologist on an expedition to recover a set of ancient, cursed artifacts. In the game, you use your digging drill to solve puzzles, dig underground, find treasure, uncover secrets, and defeat cursed enemies. The game features a large world filled with secrets to find and levels to unlock. You can also upgrade your gear and rent new equipment to help you on your quest! We currently have over 30 levels planned.

Note that the screenshots I've attached are all works in progress and the game will probably be very different at launch. I'm definitely open to reading any thoughts, feedback, and suggestions you may have though! Feel free to ask questions too :)

You can check out the game's official website here: http://reynaldsexpedition.com

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement