🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystal Mine

Started by
1 comment, last by IPnose 5 years, 5 months ago

Hi all,

I'm here to present you my very first Android game, Crystal Mine.

The principle is very simple, by touching a crystal not enclaved by other crystals, all adjacent crystals of the same color will disappear, the other crystals of the same color (and not enclaved) will also disappear. The goal is to remove a minimum of 80 crystals in less than 8 strokes. I don't know if it's really clear to read like that, but it's much more intuitive when confronted with the gameplay.

The link on the store: Crystal Mine on Google Play

A big thanks to all those who will take the time to test it and give me a little feedback.

See you later!

15389362108511_Capture d'écrans_20181005-210905.png

15389362293242_Capture d'écrans_20181005-210913.png

15389362860534_Capture d'écrans_20181005-210942.png

Advertisement

Hello, everyone,

I'm dusting off this topic to tell you that for the past 3 months I've been making some minor modifications to Crystal Mine:

• a better dispatching of bonuses on the grid (it's not perfect yet, but it's already much better than at the beginning),
  • a background blur at the end of a level or on a failure, so that the background does not interfere with reading the text,
  • a bonus if you collect more than 90 crystals (per crystal),
  • the conservation of remaining lives when a level is completely cleared,
  • the display of the ad at the top of the screen to prevent people from clicking on it by mistake (it's not really in my interest but well...).

The first in the ranking scored 763,955, so don't hesitate to dethrone him.

See you soon!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement