🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BMFONT 1.12v

Started by
13 comments, last by rukh 1 year ago

Everything seems to render correctly now.
But now in 1.14b_beta, when I select all characters in ANSI, Eastern Europe, Russian, etc., with CTRL+A, it selects only 8 out of 16 rows.
This issue was not present in version 1.14a

Advertisement

Curious. It seems that only happens if you start the application in Unicode mode. If you start in ANSI mode CTRL+A correctly selects all 256 characters.

I'll investigate and have this fixed too. Thanks, once more.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've fixed the issue with CTRL+A not selecting all characters now.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Force legacy encodings for ANSI mode?
I've found this font here: JunicodeTwoBeta-Condensed. Although it cointains Turkish characters, I cannot select “TURKISH” as the encoding in BMFont.
This problem does not apply to many other fonts, such as system fonts. At first glance nothing is missing:

EDIT: It's a fault of the unfinished font, that the Coding Information is missing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement