🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

rolling dice

Started by
27 comments, last by Warp9 1 year, 11 months ago

Warp9 said:
I'm glad you posted that stuff over in a blog. But that still doesn't help out our conversation on this site.

I think that they're referring to their blog here on GameDev.net.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Advertisement

@Thaumaturge : Ah, thank you.

Well I coded some of fleabays code and it worked, thanks both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have a design question; I now have five die 6 randomly rolled using the space bar and I also have a spaceship moving left and right on the bottom of the screen on the left-hand side of the screen. I want the dice to determine what the spaceship does. I am kind of want to build a risk like game.

pbivens67 said:

I now have a design question; I now have five die 6 randomly rolled using the space bar and I also have a spaceship moving left and right on the bottom of the screen on the left-hand side of the screen. I want the dice to determine what the spaceship does. I am kind of want to build a risk like game.

I'm not sure that is actually a question.

I just want to know what to add to my game.

pbivens67 said:

I just want to know what to add to my game.

More stuff! :-D

OK, that response might not be too helpful. If it is a space ship game. Other you could add more ships, and maybe asteroids/comets, possibly space stations.

how would I add dice to my game?

pbivens67 said:

how would I add dice to my game?

I'm a bit confused by that statement, since you made a previous remark saying that you had dice in your game. . .

I now have five die 6 randomly rolled using the space bar and I also have a spaceship moving left and right

So you're going to have to give me more info than that. . .

I want to make a risk and space invaders game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement