🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

rolling dice

Started by
27 comments, last by Warp9 1 year, 11 months ago

@pbivens67 That sounded like a crazy idea but it got me thinking how one could make a good game from that.

I'm interested in hearing how you imagine your game would be explained without using the names of other games.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Advertisement

pbivens67 said:

I want to make a risk and space invaders game

Can you say a bit more? What is it about Risk and Space Invaders that you like the most?

I liked about risk is the die rolling and space invaders is the shooting of bugs.

pbivens67 said:

I liked about risk is the die rolling and space invaders is the shooting of bugs.

Monopoly has dice rolling too, , , Would that be good enough? You could do "Monopoly and Space Invaders" that's a game I'd like to see!

Or is there something more than the dice rolling you like in Risk? Something that Monopoly wouldn't have?

Warp9 said:
Or is there something more than the dice rolling you like in Risk? Something that Monopoly wouldn't have?

Like maybe a hex grid…

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Tom Sloper said:

Like maybe a hex grid…

Does Risk have a hex grid? I don't remember that. . . But it has been a long time since I've played that game.

Still, I'm sure Space-Invaders-Monopoly will also have a hex grid!

well space invaders monopoly does not have a hex grid, but I am going to try to implement a monopoly-space invaders game.

@pbivens67 : Awesome! I couldn't ask for more! :-)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement