Advertisement

C++ Newbes Wanted

Started by January 03, 2002 06:44 AM
59 comments, last by j8l5s 22 years, 8 months ago
Already sent my info to the leader of this rascal band, hopefully I''ll be doing some 3d modelling, game design, and other various artistic/non-programming items. My current and not all that updated website is www.torchdragon.com and shows a bit of my art skills. I can can be contacted on AIM at torchdragn or by email at creator@torchdragon.com

C++ Exp: I know syntax...
e-mail: creator@torchdragon.com

"Sight Does Not Mean Vision"
"Sight Does Not Mean Vision"
My old email is messed up, so I have to get a new one! But I still want to join up so here''s my info:

My Name: Frank Hay
My Age: 20
My email address: firemanshivers@hotmail.com

I looking forward to working with everyone
Advertisement
I had to reactivate my email address today, so try emailing me at firemanshivers@hotmail.com! It should work!

Looking forward to working with you
Ok I sent it.
I''m interested!

experience: 2 months (looking to learn some more)
nationality: Slovenia
email: uros_c@yahoo.com
I'm interested too, but I speak german and only 15 years old.
E-Mail: Tobiking1@aol.com or Tobiking2@yahoo.de
I had started to learn c++ 3 years ago but I has not understand anything a long time.

Edited by - Tobiking on January 4, 2002 7:37:02 PM
Advertisement
im as newbie as it gets, a good 9days
email me: ninja1rikimaru@cs.com
I've created a yahoo club as a interim way to communicate. cgamedev or C++ Game Development. Link here
subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on the web

Edited by - subnet_rx on January 4, 2002 12:13:30 AM

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
I would be interested in it too, although I have about 2 months really delving into the language. You can reach me at thedavidbowles@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
David B.
programming for half a year to a year, and am kinda lost right now with game programming. I''m just looking for a little basic understanding of how directx is used and I''ll be trying to make a 2d rpg with gained knowlegde.
e-mail : punkrawk26@aol.com
age = 16;

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement