Advertisement

BaXtErS in the house, wanna make games

Started by January 25, 2002 09:32 AM
45 comments, last by BAXTERS 22 years, 7 months ago
Please tell me this is a joke. Maybe a really large and bad "hI im 4 noob @ HTML im goNa UsE iT tO MaKe 4 RelLy KiCk aSS gAme!!!!!" joke?

Invader X
Invader''s Realm
quote: Original post by Invader X
Please tell me this is a joke. Maybe a really large and bad "hI im 4 noob @ HTML im goNa UsE iT tO MaKe 4 RelLy KiCk aSS gAme!!!!!" joke?

I sure hope so.
Advertisement
This thread is hilarious, . . . and yet intriguing, I am still trying to figure out if this is a joke or a honest post from people who dont know the meaning of the word research.

Hey sporty thanks for the reply.

LeS Baxter here. glens brother.
jkust a couplke of points flash is done in java, isaw it on the web.
and glen does asp and he says it is like c++ just text anyway.
the gifs are mine so i take full resposibility for them and i think you must be wrong. i noticed you did''nt say any thing bad about the cool3d gif i did which means you must like it. thanks man.

i did it with swift 3d, it''s like flash.
thanks for the feed back on the colour sheme we have been using a old monitor and the greens and blues look the smae, had on idea it was green, will turn it blue soon.
the tables took glen about 2 lines of code not the 5 lines you said, so how do you like them apples.
only joking, you should see the html stuff glen is doing now, i mean wow. he is working on a random gif generator that will pull up my gifs from a database. i think it;s all asp and c.

have you check out the flash examples they are really cool, we have a mouse follow which gets the most hits.
the widow opener does''nt work on all computers but we''re going crack on with that if you excuse the pun.

any way thanks for the response sporty be sure to sign the guest book next time you check out our stuff.

al the best LeS BaxTer. :-)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIF

http://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology
-=={{{NOMACS}}==--
"I''''m goin'''' in" Luke Skywalker
STAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIFhttp://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology-=={{{NOMACS}}==--"I''m goin'' in" Luke SkywalkerSTAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
i think he''s pranking us, i mean come no one can be this ignorant. He must have plenty of time on his hands.
Ignorance, like all skills, is a well practiced craft.

If all that matters is what you get in the end, why go through life?
~Michael Sikora
Advertisement
It''s funny. Glen here, bit drunk. Thanks for your input Les. It''s wierd how they all get spitty (as in spiteful) in a reserved way.{sad} Someone said to check spelling. So now I do. They say our site is not good. So I stay up 48 hrs and try to make a little game in C, but I am having difficulties. They say it''s laughable. Well let them laugh.
Let''s give them the benifit of the doubt (as mum would say), Les, I feel very alone. Les has moved 2 New York and I am still in Walthowstow London. And I thought here I had found a community of like-minded people. I hope I am not wrong. Me and Les are just trying our best. I thought we hels a deserved place in the IT world , but certain people (and I shan''t mention them by name) think different.
Let''s play it straight, programmers to programmers, leTs just tell us what you really think of the site. because I think that the silent majority would say what we did is valid. So, don''t hold back, tell us what you think of our site for better or for worse. go 4 it d00dz
It was funny a t first but now it is becoming wearing and I am feeling anxious and unhappy. I don''t want to make you all feel in any way responsible, but lots of awful things have happened recently, and as it was made clear on the introduction to our home page we (I) am trying to put the pieces back together. i thought i was amongst friends, but maybe i''m wronfg. people have saiud lots of hurtful stuff in this thread, but i didnt take it 2 heart at first. Les is much stronger than me and has a happy life with his computer shop in new york, america. i haven''t been able to visit. but i had thought id find a place of friends here, with shared interests in making an virtual online community of development. maybe im wrong
feeling sad,
and sorry to be so emotional but i''m tipsy,
glen
les - what we did was c00l wAsNt it??????
4ever

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIF

http://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology
-=={{{NOMACS}}==--
"I''''m goin'''' in" Luke Skywalker
STAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=YO YO THE BAXTER BOYS: CHECK OUT THE GIFhttp://baxters.narod.ru MulTiMeDiA design, gif and Flash and asp technology-=={{{NOMACS}}==--"I''m goin'' in" Luke SkywalkerSTAR WARS (Dir. George Lucas, 1984)
oh blimey, now i feel really silly. i couldn''t understand what ASP made the post i made earlier ( the one i wanted to delete because it was to personal) appear twice, then i asked for it to be removed and i asked 3 times because i didn''t understand the asp and the browser wasn''t alerting and so i pressed the button again and agin
i feel silly because we can stand on our own two feet and i am giddy from the events of the last few hours with regard to a simple haremless post
i swear to you people i didnt mean to repost the posts, but i was unhappy with the first one and wanted to make wrong right.
but i still feel a mixture of unhappiness and anger and want everyone to look at our sit http://baxters.narod.ru a good look, mind, and give feedback
cos if thete''s one ting i learnt from life it''s that the only people who make a noise are the complainers, so let''s hear it from the ones who know wht-they-;like-and-like-what-they-c
i want 2 say sorry but i dont have 2
GlEn BaXtEr (You may mock my sig. but it''s just me, on other sites in other forums this nik is held high so there)
Upper right corner of your post, edit button. Click it and it brings you to a page where you can make corrections. There''ll be a checkbox labeled "Delete this post?" or something very similar. Check it and click "Make Modifications."

Feel free to use it on your very first post, thereby deleting the entire thread.

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM | STL | Google ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!
This guy''s shared account thing is hilarious!
I keep thinking he is talking to himself.. like
he has a split personality... lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement