Advertisement

01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by April 08, 2001 11:39 PM
723 comments, last by clum 20 years, 2 months ago
I am certaintly in. Currently working on a game, but have no knowledge on how to do it. This should be very enlightening.
Its better to die in battle, than to die an old man.
Well, what can I say... That introductory article was wonderful. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Again, thank you very much for taking time out of your own life, to help us acquire the magic.

--hellz
Advertisement
Hi everyone. I''ve been a software developer for 15 years now, and the business world has bored me to tears. I am an avid gamer and game development is something that seems a logical step for me now.

I have developed some really basic games in the past, but this was many years ago and technology has changed. I hope to bring my knowledge up to date and to learn how to change the color in that illusive pixel.

Norby
Hi everyone. I''ve been a software developer for 15 years now, and the business world has bored me to tears. I am an avid gamer and game development is something that seems a logical step for me now.

I have developed some really basic games in the past, but this was many years ago and technology has changed. I hope to bring my knowledge up to date and to learn how to change the color in that illusive pixel.

Norby
hey all!!
wow.. i have been searching for something like this for a long time and im glad i found something very useful...
but i just have one question... i am currently learning Java... and i know that c++ is the language for gaming.. so can i still jump in and get started or will i need to learn c++ basics etc??

/-\|-|/\/\Ed
/-|-|//Ed
ok....enter /me.

Advertisement
I am ready to rumble
Count me in!

Orb
Hi there,

You can count me in also. Im just full of determination and enthusiasm and thats about it really. Hehe
Hi, im new here and i have been searching through the site quite a bit i spent 6+ hours downloading articles on game desigining and realised that it was about 0.01% of whats on offer!

I look forward to learning here, it is by far the most helpfull site i have EVER been on. (and ive only been here for 48 hours)

I would be most gratefull if you would accept me into your community. Thanking you in advance your pal spydarlee.......

[edited by - spydarlee on May 31, 2003 4:39:10 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement