Advertisement

01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by April 08, 2001 11:39 PM
723 comments, last by clum 20 years, 2 months ago
Brilliant!!! Absofrigginlutely brilliant!

FragLegs, signing in.
I''ve got my compiler up and ready. Let''s write some code.

Great tutorial, Teej
Advertisement
HEY!!!!

Wossanme wossname wossname
HEY!!!!

Hi peeps!

Just letting you know I''m in the game...
I don''t know exactly what''s going on here, but I''ll find out soon enough. And it looks promissing.

Mox
I want to play too.

I''ll be back.
---------------------
Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
John McClane: No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I''''m ordering a pizza?
I'll be back.---------------------Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...John McClane: No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I''m ordering a pizza?
Advertisement
Guess I should sign up to say that Im here to learn, this time round... last time I was away in the wop wops for far to long...

Cheers Teej, this place is good
hello...
first and formost id like to thank teej and gamadev.com.....for providing this resouce...and guide......

i cant wait to get started ...on my quest of making a videogame, ihave always wanted to make videogames(hopefully id get a job in the industry.)....i know that its not going to be easy, however, i hope its not going to be too hard....but with this giude i know the learning process will not be too steep
Hi Teej and the rest of you as well,

Just so you know, you got one more looking forward to this

Life after death? No thanks, I want to live NOW
--- Sturm 2001
---------------------------------------------------Life after death? No thanks, I want to live NOW --- Sturm 2001
hey!

well im ready to make games....so lets get started

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement