🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by
723 comments, last by clum 20 years, 1 month ago
I''m in for the kicks, I prefer to get them in my stomach and not the head, since that tends to disrupt my thought process.

Limpan
Advertisement
Well this is the first time I''ve ever posted anything, can you spell newbie! I''m very excited about this online tutorial and hope to learn a lot. I hope I did this right

Hey there,

This is my first time posting at all. I haven''t done that much except on QBasic and a TI-83, so I guess that makes me a newbie. This tutorial looked like it could really help, so here I am.
I''m here!

(o= erydo =o)

[email=erydo@gdnmail.net" style="color: #ff0000; text-decoration:none; cursor:help;](o= erydo =o)[/email]
I'm here too...

I've been lurking in the background for quite a while, and I just finished my own Tetris clone. I'm just doing some clean up and packaging it up now.

I used some of the information from the tutorial - but since I wanted to use DX8, most of it is from scratch. I've been learning a lot though, and these tutorials have been key - THANKS!!

BTW, I never looked to see how far you were with PacMan because I was behind you guys. Is there a way to see where you guys were and view the source? ...or is that coming as you get more time to finish the restructuring?

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Todd

Edited by - Todd Geraty on April 9, 2001 4:29:17 PM
Teej, you''re awesome,

Heya all, I''ve just been tinkering with C and can do pretty much all of the basic stuff, cept file writing and I don''t get the use of pointers.....

Played with the Quake 3 SDK alot, I''m a quaker through and through...

That''s about it. Personally I am very thrilled about this forum!

L8R
--------------------------Budha walks up to a hotdog vender and says:"Make me one with everything."L8R
Well, sounds really awesome... Guess I''m gonna try it. I am not a newbie to programming, been programming for 8 years now or so, but I have yet to finish a game that is at least kind of big (mostly been doing small, useless programs to try out things). Well, I am really looking forward to this
/me signs on the dotted line.

It''s finals season for me right now, but once my calculus final is over I will be more relaxed to gone on this fantastic voyage of a tutorial

"You won''t get wise with the sleep still in your eyes." - Neil Peart
"You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes." - Neil Peart
I''m on your list

I''m hoping to devote a little more time to the tutorials this time round..

**Knowledge is Power**
Still Here.

Patrick

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement