Advertisement

01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by April 08, 2001 11:39 PM
723 comments, last by clum 20 years, 2 months ago
I''m ready to take the plunge...what more can I say?
Hey

Cool!!!! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this!

Thanks

See ya
Advertisement
Hi, brendon here,
I''m in as well

hi, im new to game developement and everything, ive got about 2 years of c behind me and all, and i want to learn windows/game programming(a friend of mine wants to make a fighting game, i told him i would try to help)
dont smoke, dont drink, dont fuckat least i can fucking think
Hey,

I''m 18 years old. I don''t know a thing about C++ programming, or even DirectX. I''m here to learn how to program games, and in the long run, try to write software for the Xbox.

I''ll see you all on the flip-side =P

halcy0n

halcy0n fades into the shadows of reality...
halcy0n fades into the shadows of reality...
Include me out...
no actually on seconed thoughts change that to an in...

But could we please slow down a bit for some newbies to direct x etc and would it be an idea to have several projects as the amount of people replying is so phenonominal. .. . . ..

Advertisement
I''m into it! Nothing else to say...

PS: Thanks to you Teej for your e-mail. You''re doing an awesome job...
E il mattino sarà tutto aria serena e la luce ci confonderàNel mattino come un fiume dopola piena nella pace rifluisce già...[Zucchero Fornaciari]
Yo.

I''ve been meaning to learn game programming for a while, and I figured that this setup would provide me with some better motivation.
I''ve been pretty lost in game programing lately i know a good bit of C++ and some other languages but haven''t had much luck finding the key i need to unlock the gameing world to me.

Just hoping i''ll be found now.
Hi all

I have been trying hard to write a game for some time now but somehow i havent got the hang of it .
Hope this tutorial get me thru:-)

Its a superb website though ..

thanks Teej

Fortune favours the prepared
Fortune favours the prepared

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement